The Institute has the state of the art infrastructure including air conditioned spacious classrooms, well equipped laboratories, computer centers, library.
The Institution has 20 fully air conditioned, spacious class rooms with seating capacity of 60 students. Rooms are well furnished, well lit and airy. Classrooms are equipped with LCD projector & Microphones for interactive learning.
Other than the computer lab there is a centralized computer centre with 40 pc’s for student use for their practical classes, preparation for project works and presentation. They can also browse internet for processing relevant information for academic purpose from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
The Library is advanced and well equipped. The library is semi computerized from its inception. A wide variety of text books, hand books and national & international journals are available in the Reference Section. Library provides OPAC, Internet, Reprographic & CD-ROM to all users. Book bank facility is available to all the students. E-journal facility is also available providing competitive edge to the students and staff.
Fully air-condition Seminar Hall with microphone, LCD Projector etc.
The Institute has magnificently designed separate hostels for boys and girls each with all modern facilities, for boarding and other recreational activities. The hostels have their own mess to provide good and hygienic food to the students. Well furnished and spacious rooms equipped with a bed, a study table, study chair, wardrobe. There are hostel committees in each hostel having 2 boarders’ representatives with hostel superintendent.
Well equipped gymnasium is available within campus for students. Physical activity is good for mental health. Experts believe that exercise releases chemicals in brain that make feel good. Regular exercise can also boost self-esteem and help concentrate, sleep, look and feel better.Read More
The Institute provides a necessary internet support to the students as demanded by the university syllabus. Students enjoy the facility to download unlimited E-Books for which we are registered with the publishers.
Medical services like first aid & periodic medical check-up by the College Doctor. Play Ground suitable for students are developed for various games.
A stream of extra- curricular activities are held regularly to expose the students to the corporate world. Some highlighting points are:
* HR Walk the Talk Series
* Corporate Interactive Session (J & J, Federal Bank, Standard Chartered Bank)
* Campus Companies (Companies formed by students-in campus)
* Start-up Incubator cell.
* Industrial Visits (Pepsico, Mother Dairy Etc.)
* Campus partner of NEN (National Enterprenureship Network)
* NASSCOM - 10,000 start-up - Recognized Startups
* Enterpreneurship Culture Development in association with IIM- Calcutta
* Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities through our own social startup projects in association with Corporate like - TCS etc.
* CSR - Project in Association with BOSCH
* Students participated in different Inter- Collegiate & Industry sponsored competitions at
i. DD Bangla
ii. CII - ICICI
iii. IIM - C